Image Resizer at Digital Sales
Image Resizer – Feel free to use our Image Resizer for all types of personal online use, such as Twitter Profiles, LinkedIn Profile page, Google Plus, etc. Or maybe to crop an image for your GMB page, your Facebook or LinkedIn company page or simply to add a cropped image to a blog post. The needs are endless and very important, especially from an SEO perspective.
Image Resizing and its importance
You can analyse your website for all your website images on Digital Sales using our Image Analyser Tool, some images may need resizing and file sizes compressed in order to improve page download speed, which is a very important SEO factor.
This Image Resizer tool is a very simple (but effective!!) editing tool which will allow you to very quickly crop and resize photos and graphics. By default the software development team at Digital Sales have also integrated the preferred image sizes of the most popular social media platforms, which should make your image resizing a little more convenient.
Image Resizing for Social Media
In order to use the default social media sizes, upload your image, put your cursor in the ‘Choose a Size’ field and you can select from a list of default social media image dimensions.
And the same process applies if you insert your cursor into the ‘Format’ field, where you can download or email your resized image in various formats.
Image Resizing Social Media Sizes and Default Sizes Available
You can custom your preferred image dimensions if you wish, however, the default social media sizes for your convenience are:
- Custom (use the mouse to size the selection box
- Facebook Cover Photo (850 x 315)
- Facebook Profile Photo (180 x 180)
- Facebook Tab (74 x 111)
- Facebook Link Image (627 x 1200)
- Facebook Image (1200 x 1200)
- Facebook Highlight Image (717 x 1200)
- Twitter Header (500 x 1500)
- Twitter Profile Photo (400 x 400)
- Twitter Image Display (440 x 880)
- Google Profile Photos (250 x 250)
- Google Cover Photo (1192 x 2120)
- Google Shared Image (600 x 800)
- LinkedIn Profile Photo (200 x 200)
- LinkedIn Cover Photo (220 x 646)
- Pinterest Profile Photo (600 x 600)
- Pinterest Board Thumbnail (150 x 222)
- Instagram Profile Photo (161 x 161)
- Instagram Lightbox Image (612 x 612)
- Instagram Image Feed (510 x 510)
- YouTube Profile Photo (510 x 510)
- YouTube Channel Art (1224 x 2560)
- YouTube Custom Video Thumbnail (720 x 1280)
- 100 x 100 (common forum/profile sized icon)
- 50 x 50 (common forum/profile sized icon)
- 48 x 48 (common icon size)
- 32 x 32 (common icon size)
- 24 x 24 (common icon size)
- 16 x 16 (common icon size)
- Favicon (16 x 16)
- User Input (100 x 100)
If you like this tool, check out our Broken Links Checker, Image Analyser, Keyword Density Checker, Character Counter and more Digital Marketing tools.
Need help with any aspect of Digital Marketing, SEO, Web Design or Software Development?…contact Digital Sales, see our Contact Us page or Start a Project Today.